- To promote friendship, social and cultural relations among NRI Muslims hailing from Bihar and Jharkhand.
- To set up an information and guidance centre and maintain a data-bank of Educational Institutions for career enhancement.
- To obtain information from government bodies on facilities offered for rehabilitation of NRIS returning home and providing the same to members.
- To propagate Islamic values and participate actively in the reforms leading to betterment of the Islamic society.
Anjuman shall strive to establish funds, to fulfill objectives including, but not limited to, the following:
- To offer aid and assistance to the people of Bihar and Jharkhand badly affected by natural calamities and other disastrous incidents.
- To establish close contacts with other organizations and extend full support in promoting welfare activities outside Bihar and Jharkhand for Muslim brethren affected during calamities
- To provide financial support for (a) marriage of economically weak Muslim girls from Bihar or Jharkhand, and (b) for technical education to economically weak Muslims of Bihar.
- To help, assist and aid in the establishment of institutions for promoting technical and job-oriented education in Bihar and Jharkhand for Muslims.
- To award scholarship to eligible, talented and economically challenged Muslim students of Bihar and Jharkhand pursuing technical education.
Objectives for Local Chapters (at country or city levels)
- To meet regularly to devise means leading to achieve the goals, review the working of the Anjuman and to present members' views and demands/ requirements.
- To provide moral, material and physical help to members in case of Any accident, Serious illness leading to hospitalization, Financial crisis, Death
- To provide legal support to members whenever required.
- To provide physical, moral and financial support to non-member NRI Muslims hailing from Bihar and Jharkhand in times of crisis, e.g., to stranded new-comers.
- To provide guidance, feedback and assistance to all new entrants from Bihar seeking placement in the concerned country.
- To maintain a data-bank of prospective employers for the new entrants.
The above is to be achieved in a transparent manner by respecting the views of most of the members through a modus operandi agreed by the group. Members should provide suggestions in order to make the best use of the resources that we may generate through cooperation.